- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REC aka quarantine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranger

REC aka quarantine Empty
PostSubject: REC aka quarantine   REC aka quarantine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeaUokzE9fI

this movie was amazing, everyone ive shown it to has loved it and said its by far the best zombie/scary film theyve seen. i had to download it and its also in spanish but luckily i know spanish. if u can find it with subtitles i highly recommend it. they re made the movie and released its as Quarantine this october but from what ive heard that one sux. so check out "REC"
Back to top Go down
Ranger

REC aka quarantine Empty
PostSubject: Re: REC aka quarantine   REC aka quarantine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:17 pm

trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQUkX_XowqI

2min scene with subtitles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gWEy9uHACU

from imdb.........

While covering the night shift at a small-town fire department, an ambitious young television reporter (Manuela Velasco) and her cameraman follow the crew on a call to rescue an elderly woman trapped in her apartment. Upon their arrival at the scene, the calm midnight air is pierced by the sound of horrific screams, and the television report takes an unexpectedly dark turn.
Back to top Go down
bandit

bandit

REC aka quarantine Empty
PostSubject: Re: REC aka quarantine   REC aka quarantine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:24 pm

is it better then this?

REC aka quarantine 0780623258.01.LZZZZZZZ

I can't find REC on blockbuster online damnit.
Back to top Go down
Ranger

REC aka quarantine Empty
PostSubject: Re: REC aka quarantine   REC aka quarantine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:28 pm

damn i remember george muresean or however u spell it. hes one big mofo. but yea way better if not u can teamkill me all day
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

REC aka quarantine Empty
PostSubject: Re: REC aka quarantine   REC aka quarantine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:36 pm

i watch Quarantine.. i liked it. But, it was very predictable because of the trailers that i saw of it.

have you seen both of them>?? i heard REC was better. i may need to check that out too.
Back to top Go down
Ranger

REC aka quarantine Empty
PostSubject: Re: REC aka quarantine   REC aka quarantine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:39 pm

na i havent seen quarantine. after i saw rec i thought it would ruin it for me. the trailers werent as appealing to me especially since they show the ending in the preview
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REC aka quarantine Empty
PostSubject: Re: REC aka quarantine   REC aka quarantine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REC aka quarantine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- SïK Clan - :: =Enter-Taint-Ment & Technology= :: Movies-
Jump to: