- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap Blu Ray Movies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

Cheap Blu Ray Movies Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Blu Ray Movies   Cheap Blu Ray Movies I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:25 pm

Ok, so i found a little trick that might be a little un ethical but, it works for me. And i get over it.

Ok, so first thing i did was go to best buy.. Buy 2 Blu Ray get a free PS3 remote. Go to Target. Return remote, get store credit.. buy whatever ya want. I bought another blu ray.

Did it again today. And had a $5 off coupon. PLUS the girl fucked up and only charged me $30 total. got $40 in movies, plus the free remote. Now i can return the remote again and get $25 of that back.

And went on Ebay and bought some. In the end, i will have spend about $75 and got 8 new blu ray movies. Ebay has some good ones on there.

I went to the "buy it now" section and a lot of them had free shipping. I bought AVP-R for $12 plus $3 to ship. Got Ghost Rider for $11 + $3 to ship. And one of them was $18 and included sipping. i think it was Batman Begins.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Blu Ray Movies   Cheap Blu Ray Movies I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Capitalism at its finest.

You sir are a real American!
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Blu Ray Movies   Cheap Blu Ray Movies I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:33 pm

damn skippy hippy.!!!

they look SOOO NICE TOO.

i watched two of them yesterday.. watched Transformers and 300. OMG it looks F'n great and the 5.1 surround sound shit thrown in there. it "made my pants fly around the room" as someone said earlier. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Blu Ray Movies   Cheap Blu Ray Movies I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:42 pm

FUcken bluray rocks right? like you're watching a actors on a stage.

So u can take a BestBuy remote to Target?

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dgnr8.com
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Blu Ray Movies   Cheap Blu Ray Movies I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:47 pm

I did. The bar codes are universal. and everywhere sells them.. hell, probably be better off taking them to walmart. the lady at Target didn't really know what she was doing and i had to convince her and was all like.. "... store credit..." and shit. Walmart, kmart.. all those places are easy as hell.. but, i needed something for lunch today so i did it at target.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Blu Ray Movies   Cheap Blu Ray Movies I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:57 pm

My wife is a CSM at WalMart. People bring so much shit back there every fucking day dude. They just push that shit through as fast as they can. They know if you don't have a receipt to just store credit your ass. Only thing is with no receipt you only get 3 returns every 6 months now. Except during Christmas holidays.

She says that the bar codes are not universal on everything though because they have gotten some shit back that was bought at other places and have to tell people to fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Blu Ray Movies   Cheap Blu Ray Movies I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:33 pm

FYI, at walmart right now they have about 4 Blu ray movies that are only $10

i just bought..

Stargate
Terminator 2
The Punisher (new one)

they aren't at the top of my favorite movies.. but, they are really good movies that i like.!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Blu Ray Movies   Cheap Blu Ray Movies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap Blu Ray Movies
Page 1 of 1