- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elmo In Grouchland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

Elmo In Grouchland Empty
PostSubject: Elmo In Grouchland   Elmo In Grouchland I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:55 am

Watching this movie again... for the 30th time or so. And my daughter has seen it probably twice that.

Its actually a really good movie, considering.

My daughter LOOOOVES that little queer elmo for some reason.. And loves this movie. I really don't mind watching it with her. Like i said, for a movie that grabs the attention of my 1 year old daughter.. its pretty good. I just don't like watching it back to back. LOL
Back to top Go down
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

Elmo In Grouchland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elmo In Grouchland   Elmo In Grouchland I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:51 pm

I'll have to grab that for my kiddo.. I've seen this one fucken barney dvd 50000 fucken times it aint even funny... when they bust into songs, i start singing them and my boy gets a real kick outtta it.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dgnr8.com
slinkE

Elmo In Grouchland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elmo In Grouchland   Elmo In Grouchland I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:54 pm

my sons into some show called yo gabba gabba
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

Elmo In Grouchland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elmo In Grouchland   Elmo In Grouchland I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:52 pm

I remember those days. I fucking hate Elmo. Never allowed Barney to enter his world.

Luckily J-bird is old enough to like good movies now. I have seen Chicken Little 7,000 times and Kung Fu Panda at least 8 times in the past week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elmo In Grouchland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elmo In Grouchland   Elmo In Grouchland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elmo In Grouchland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- SïK Clan - :: =Enter-Taint-Ment & Technology= :: Movies-
Jump to: