- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections Empty
PostSubject: POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections   POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:04 pm

Hockey and Basketball.

I'm a casual viewer of both and not a very big fan. I added Hockey with Livewire in mind. And basketball because its on of the top sports, but if they remain empty i might end up deleting them.

Should i hold off and see if the traffic in those sections pick up during the playoffs for both those sports?
Back to top Go down
http://dgnr8.com
CyrusD

CyrusD

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections   POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:06 pm

I say delete....
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyrusd.com
slinkE

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections   POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:08 pm

delete until march madness altho w/ OU being good this year in bball bandit could use that forum to talk more shit about OU

never mind delete em
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections   POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:11 pm

get rid of em sir. We can start a March Madness section when it picks up in February.
Back to top Go down
bandit

bandit

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections   POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:12 pm

HOckey for sure needs to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections   POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLY Delete 2 forum sections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- SïK Clan - :: =General stuff= :: Introductions, Instructions, Request & Issues-
Jump to: