- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KILLER Turkey Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

KILLER Turkey Ideas Empty
PostSubject: KILLER Turkey Ideas   KILLER Turkey Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:19 am

When i say killer.. i mean some bad ass MO FO turkeys.

I'm cooking dinner for xmas at my house for about 8 people. And i am looking for ideas on cooking a turkey. I wanna know if there is anything that all you have used year after year that you'd like to share.?

Yeah, i can always look online, but, i thought i'd ask the people i know what they do and what works out great for them.

I have these options for cooking:

Smoker, Grill, Stove (obviously)

i am not gonna deep fry it.. even though i hear thats awesome. I'm just not gonna go buy the shit needed. I am looking for something to just hit me and say "FUCK YEAH" that sounds gooooood. Smile
Back to top Go down
-Dragon

-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: KILLER Turkey Ideas   KILLER Turkey Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:25 pm

Turducken,

search for Cajun Specialty Meats and go to their site. That's where we have ordered ours from.
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: KILLER Turkey Ideas   KILLER Turkey Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:31 pm

That sounds like a plan. I really want one of those. I might just have to order it.
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: KILLER Turkey Ideas   KILLER Turkey Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:30 am

Well, i found a place here in town that can order them for me.!!!

It will run about $55 for a 15 lb turducken. So if any of you have a Hy Vee in your area give them a call. They should be able to order one for ya.

I posted this same thread over at the SOCOM Barracks on PSU and me and HicksRun are gonna be doing the "bacon suit" as wave put it. And posting pictures throughout the day.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=barracks&thread.id=134399&jump=true

This sounds like fun.

And since the inlaws are coming over, and i'm doing the cooking, i don't have to entertain and can sit in the kitchen all day and drink. And watch a movie or something. WOO HOO.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: KILLER Turkey Ideas   KILLER Turkey Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:24 pm

Thorn2k wrote:

And since the inlaws are coming over, and i'm doing the cooking, i don't have to entertain and can sit in the kitchen all day and drink. And watch a movie or something. WOO HOO.

You love my parents so shut up. And I will tell Amy you need help.
Back to top Go down
-Dragon

-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: KILLER Turkey Ideas   KILLER Turkey Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:58 pm

Yeah Daisy, just bring the party to him, make it crowded in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: KILLER Turkey Ideas   KILLER Turkey Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:10 pm

I'll burn that mo fo down then.!!! or i'll start cooking naked.
Back to top Go down
-Dragon

-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: KILLER Turkey Ideas   KILLER Turkey Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:44 am

Thorn2k wrote:
I'll burn that mo fo down then.!!! or i'll start cooking naked.

better watch where that grease splatter if you do that. Smile

maybe you should get your kids potty trainer so you don't have to leave at all. santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KILLER Turkey Ideas   KILLER Turkey Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KILLER Turkey Ideas
Page 1 of 1