- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options. Empty
PostSubject: 1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options.   1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:38 am

http://socom.us.playstation.com/

check out the new updates on socom.com about the 1.3 patch.

It demonstrates the new dive to prone, d-pad lean option, and game stat screen quick select.

Some of the game has been rough going for some people, but, these updates i think will really help the overall game play ni the end.
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options.   1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:46 am

We now will have stackable items too.

So if you choose M67's and have 2 slots, you wouldn't have to switch the slots again to access them.

here is the most recent update, along with the others.

http://socom.us.playstation.com/
Back to top Go down
WaveHunter

WaveHunter

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options.   1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:45 am

I noticed that L2 is melee attack - instead of L3. That might be cool. I have experienced some problems knifing people. I love knifing...I try to do it whenever I come up behind someone, I may even try to chase someone down just for the knife kill, but I have had a couple instances where I was right on top of a guy and it didn't kill him...maybe moving the melee to L2 will help...so Scout is just like S2 default controls with a couple minor differences? The Melee is also the run button - I predict accidental team kills at the spawn point. affraid

Looking forwad to the patch, but I am still loving this game despite all the needed changes everyone complains about.

And, hopefully someday I will actually see one of my clan members online. I have been on late almost every night.
Back to top Go down
KWO

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options.   1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:41 pm

wave you can map your buttons. I moved my run to l2, and my knife to l3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.VvVHQ.com
agent009_5

agent009_5

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options.   1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:26 pm

i see that the patch is going to have my old preset now What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options.   1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.3 Patch Updates with Glitching Report options.
Page 1 of 1