- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the good times

Go down 
+3
lVlANIAC
Daisy
agent009_5
7 posters
AuthorMessage
agent009_5

agent009_5

the good times Empty
PostSubject: the good times   the good times I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:22 pm

video made by fox
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

the good times Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good times   the good times I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:55 pm

oh, I miss hanging out with everyone. You are making me want to do it again soon.
Back to top Go down
lVlANIAC

the good times Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good times   the good times I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:18 pm

yep the old days rokkkeeedddd
Back to top Go down
slinkE

the good times Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good times   the good times I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:24 pm

great vid, not enough pics of the first trip tho.

assholes

looking pizza at 4AM w/Rob and Jerm and then telling the guy I did not ask for pepperoni 2 seconds after asking for pepperoni was so much fun, then again after playing blackjack and drinking for more than 12 straight hours would make anything fun
Back to top Go down
lVlANIAC

the good times Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good times   the good times I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:32 am

slinkE wrote:

assholes

looking pizza at 4AM w/Rob and Jerm and then telling the guy I did not ask for pepperoni 2 seconds after asking for pepperoni was so much fun, then again after playing blackjack and drinking for more than 12 straight hours would make anything fun

lol yes first trip was definatly the best, I think the very few people that were actually in that food court that early were all laughin there asses off. I know I couldnt stop, and prolly pissed myself but was to drunk to even know lol.
Back to top Go down
slinkE

the good times Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good times   the good times I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:22 pm

lVlANIAC wrote:
slinkE wrote:

assholes

lol yes first trip was definatly the best, I think the very few people that were actually in that food court that early were all laughin there asses off. I know I couldnt stop, and prolly pissed myself but was to drunk to even know lol.

or walking by everyone on the strip going "HI HOW ARE YOU?", while being like 2 inches from their ears
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

the good times Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good times   the good times I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:23 pm

i'm surprised you guys didn't get raped by a homeless gang or something.

or.. go rape some homeless. Smile

that wouldn't be too bad.
Back to top Go down
Fox_28

the good times Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good times   the good times I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Shit, i can believe you still have this video, btw, who was the guys on that pizza place saying laoud " I WANT PIZZA " was that you tragic? lol funny
Back to top Go down
slinkE

the good times Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good times   the good times I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:53 am

Fox_28 wrote:
Shit, i can believe you still have this video, btw, who was the guys on that pizza place saying laoud " I WANT PIZZA " was that you tragic? lol funny

yeah that was me
Back to top Go down
kleenX

the good times Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good times   the good times I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:32 am

we DEFINATELY need to do it again. I had a BLAST and want to do it again. We need to see if we can get EVERYONE from the first one together and get some of our other friends to go too. I know a few of the VvV guys would roll out. I'm down as soon as I get back state-side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the good times Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good times   the good times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the good times
Page 1 of 1