- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new socom.com update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
h8fulrage

new socom.com update Empty
PostSubject: new socom.com update   new socom.com update I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:44 pm

gonna have to wait a couple more weeks for the patch. Mad

SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 Update Status Update
Posted by Seth Luisi

Hello,

Some of you may be wondering why we have not posted an update this past week. Well, we've been extremely busy trying to finalize the SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 update.

We've been spending the last week tracking down and fixing stability issues. A lot of these are not new and existed in the 1.20 update but it is our goal to provide a much more stable experience for the 1.30 update. A lot of the stability issues only happen under infrequent circumstances but the number of separate infrequent issues added up. We've fixed a good number of these issues (including the "heart attack" bug) and we are now preparing a final candidate for final acceptance testing and SCE Format QA.

Unfortunately, due to the Holidays the update will not be approved by SCE Format QA until early next year. Our QA staff will be here, testing the game over vacation, but the SCE QA teams which must approve the update before release will not. Again, these teams must approve all titles and updates before they can be released. We are unable to release the 1.30 update without their approval. As much as I would like to play Scrooge, it is impossible for us to cancel their vacation and get them to approve it over the holiday.

Therefore, barring any unforeseen issues, we are looking to release the SOCOM: Confrontation 1.30 update during the week of January 5th or January 12th. We are pushing to get it approved and deployed ASAP after the holiday break.

We understand that a lot of you were hoping to play the 1.30 update over the break and we really wanted to make that happen. However, our primary goal is to make sure that the 1.30 update lives up to everyone's expectations and more time was needed to make that happen.
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: new socom.com update   new socom.com update I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:45 pm

just coming to post this..

i sure hope it happens on the 5th. i have a few days of vacation planned that week.
Back to top Go down
Taeman

Taeman

PostSubject: Re: new socom.com update   new socom.com update I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:18 pm

Shit! I'll be in Wisconsin the week of the 5th.
Back to top Go down
http://cid-c48f17c5bd217d1d.spaces.live.com/?lc=1033
WaveHunter

WaveHunter

PostSubject: Re: new socom.com update   new socom.com update I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:59 pm

I am slammed busy until about the 10th, so this is fine with me! Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new socom.com update   new socom.com update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new socom.com update
Page 1 of 1