- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thorn's List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

Thorn's List Empty
PostSubject: Thorn's List   Thorn's List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:25 pm

TV Series are one of my addictions.

Current shows I do in fact watch..

CSI: Vegas,Miami, and NY
Criminal Minds
Supernatural
Smallville
Heros
Sarah Connor Chronicles
Battlestar Gallactica
Ultimate Fighter
The Shield
Las Vegas - On season 1
LOST - Still about a season behind
2 1/2 Men
How I Met Your Mother
ER
Fringe

Canceled or Final stuff i'm watching here and there or own but haven't seen yet.

ER - Just started from Season 1
The Crow
XFiles
Harsh Relm
Surface
Threshold
Invasion
Special Unit 2
Viper
Roswell
Wolf Lake
Invasion
Dexter
Rescue Me

Most of everything i watch i'm behind on. Thanks to DVR and demonoid though i never have to worry about missing anything. And never have to worry about commercials.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

Thorn's List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn's List   Thorn's List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:08 pm

http://ovguide.com

Big ass video site search engine. Can find movies, tv shows, how to videos, music, all kinds of shit.

I use it to watch Dexter and Friday Night Lights.
Back to top Go down
bandit

bandit

Thorn's List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn's List   Thorn's List I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:56 pm

I've put The Shield on my online list. It better be as good as I hear.
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

Thorn's List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn's List   Thorn's List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:23 pm

The Shield is THE SHIT. There was a season that wasn't the best but, my wife even gets into it. Stuff gets pretty nasty in that show. Vick Mackey is like Jack Bauer but, colder.

Love this show. The only thing i like about it being over is that it takes one more show off my list of stuff to watch.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

Thorn's List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn's List   Thorn's List I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Thorn2k wrote:
The Shield is THE SHIT. There was a season that wasn't the best but, my wife even gets into it. Stuff gets pretty nasty in that show. Vick Mackey is like Jack Bauer but, colder.

Love this show. The only thing i like about it being over is that it takes one more show off my list of stuff to watch.

This season is fucking intense dude! I know it is the last season and all, but they are gonna give me a fucking ulcer wondering what is gonna happen to Vic.

I don't know about him being colder than Jack. Cusses more for sure, but Jack is a cold blooded motherfucker. Season 6 finale where he is talking to Defense Secretary Heller about coming after him and Audrey, "I'll kill em all, pretty good at that in case you forgot."

Or talking to that kid in season 5 with this classic, "the only reason you are concious right now is because i don't wanna carry you."

Jack's bad ass. Have you seen the 100 facts about Jack Bauer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thorn's List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn's List   Thorn's List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorn's List
Page 1 of 1