- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Your viewing pleasure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranger

For Your viewing pleasure Empty
PostSubject: For Your viewing pleasure   For Your viewing pleasure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:43 pm

check out channelsurfing.net

they have just about every sporting event u wanna watch. if u cant find a football game in ur area i highly reccomend this site. im posting this in mma section cuz it seems everyone wants to watch the couture/lesnar fight and if u dont wanna hand over $45 for a ppv check out this site. of course itll be on a small screen but hey its free dammit.

p.s. dont give this link out to alot of ppl cuz once message boards get ahold of it then the site is overflowed with traffic.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: For Your viewing pleasure   For Your viewing pleasure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:07 pm

So there will be a link on that site to watch Couture vs. Lesnar ppv?
Back to top Go down
Ranger

PostSubject: Re: For Your viewing pleasure   For Your viewing pleasure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:13 pm

yup. the screen is like 5 inches or so on a little media player. they usually have 3 links for ufc's they usually have sengoku and all the other japanese organazations as well. i use the site for ppv's i dont wanna order if its just me watching i dont mind the small screen. also very good for college football and nfl
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: For Your viewing pleasure   For Your viewing pleasure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:15 pm

can you not just fullscreen the media player?

Do you not hook your laptop or pc to the tv?
Back to top Go down
Ranger

PostSubject: Re: For Your viewing pleasure   For Your viewing pleasure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:19 pm

na u cant make it full screen, believe me ive tried lol. ive never tried hooking the laptop or pc up to the tv so i have no idea how big the screen would be. its worth a shot though. i tried watching through the ps3 but u need a media player or something i dunno im not good with computers
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: For Your viewing pleasure   For Your viewing pleasure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:46 am

also, a girl at work says her husband goes to.. mmashare.com

you have to register or something. didn't give any details on the quality or anything.. but, might check it out.
Back to top Go down
CyrusD

CyrusD

PostSubject: Re: For Your viewing pleasure   For Your viewing pleasure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:49 am

www.justin.tv works, they stream all kinds of stuff, layout is like youtube, just search for key words and you find streams.

That's how I watch my Cowboys games at work
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyrusd.com
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: For Your viewing pleasure   For Your viewing pleasure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:53 am

CyrusD wrote:
www.justin.tv works, they stream all kinds of stuff, layout is like youtube, just search for key words and you find streams.

That's how I watch my Cowboys games at work

If none of these work, i am gonna kill your lagging ass.
Back to top Go down
CyrusD

CyrusD

PostSubject: Re: For Your viewing pleasure   For Your viewing pleasure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:55 am

Shut up, you missile shooting biaaatch hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyrusd.com
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: For Your viewing pleasure   For Your viewing pleasure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:56 am

CyrusD wrote:
Shut up, you missile shooting biaaatch hahaha

You like that don't ya bitch?
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: For Your viewing pleasure   For Your viewing pleasure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:30 am

i love it when you guys talk dirty... i just like to sit back and watch..

ohoh
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: For Your viewing pleasure   For Your viewing pleasure I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:07 pm

Woot. Channelsurfing works like a charm. Full-screen on laptop right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Your viewing pleasure   For Your viewing pleasure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Your viewing pleasure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- SïK Clan - :: =Sports= :: MMA & Boxing-
Jump to: