- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tito is a fucking moron...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razr
Admin
Razr

Tito is a fucking moron... Empty
PostSubject: Tito is a fucking moron...   Tito is a fucking moron... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:30 pm

Tito running his mouth as usual

"Machida ran from me."

Bullshit, Machida hit his ass at will and didn't let Tito take him down. What the fuck else should he have done? The only thing Tito can do is GnP and a smart fighter wouldn't let him do that.

I hope he comes back and get pwned.
Back to top Go down
bandit

bandit

PostSubject: Re: Tito is a fucking moron...   Tito is a fucking moron... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:39 pm

He did back up the whole fight.

Had Tito decided not to chase him, and instead stand in the middle and make Machida instigate the issue there wouldn't have even been a fight.

Shoulda ended with that armbar anyways. Greasy ass Machida.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: Tito is a fucking moron...   Tito is a fucking moron... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:44 pm

bandit wrote:
He did back up the whole fight.

Had Tito decided not to chase him, and instead stand in the middle and make Machida instigate the issue there wouldn't have even been a fight.

Shoulda ended with that armbar anyways. Greasy ass Machida.

Meh... Machida spanked his ass and exposed him. Tito couldn't take him down. Every exchange ended with Machida smacking him and moving out. Frustrated Tito's ass completely.

I agree it should have ended when Tito had him locked up, but Tito couldn't finish.
Back to top Go down
bandit

bandit

PostSubject: Re: Tito is a fucking moron...   Tito is a fucking moron... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:07 pm

I agree with you that the exchanges, which Tito had to force to happen, ended in Machida's favor. I don't think they did any damage to Tito tho, and the closest that fight ever got to being ended decisively was all in Tito's favor.
Back to top Go down
bandit

bandit

PostSubject: Re: Tito is a fucking moron...   Tito is a fucking moron... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:11 pm

That being said, the sport has passed him by and his style just can't work against the better MMA fighters today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tito is a fucking moron...   Tito is a fucking moron... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tito is a fucking moron...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- SïK Clan - :: =Sports= :: MMA & Boxing-
Jump to: