- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Umm... yea, glad they edited this out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razr
Admin
Razr

Umm... yea, glad they edited this out Empty
PostSubject: Umm... yea, glad they edited this out   Umm... yea, glad they edited this out I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:02 pm

Kaplan and Lawler don't sip Cris... they drink piss
Back to top Go down
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

PostSubject: Re: Umm... yea, glad they edited this out   Umm... yea, glad they edited this out I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:11 pm

LMFAo - i was gonna say i dont remember that shit!!

flower
Back to top Go down
http://dgnr8.com
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: Umm... yea, glad they edited this out   Umm... yea, glad they edited this out I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:20 pm

dgnr8 wrote:
LMFAo - i was gonna say i dont remember that shit!!

flower

I was reading the title over at one of the mma sites thinking, "what the fuck did these morons do now?"

Glad i didn't see that shit. The cum covered sushi was fucked up enough.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Umm... yea, glad they edited this out   Umm... yea, glad they edited this out I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:23 pm

Wow, I am glad they edited that out. I was getting sick watching them eat the fruit. While I think this season is way better than last, I do think they are going a bit over board. The semen was the grossest.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: Umm... yea, glad they edited this out   Umm... yea, glad they edited this out I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:00 pm

Daisy wrote:
Wow, I am glad they edited that out. I was getting sick watching them eat the fruit. While I think this season is way better than last, I do think they are going a bit over board. The semen was the grossest.

Word to your mutha!
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: Umm... yea, glad they edited this out   Umm... yea, glad they edited this out I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:24 pm

While i did think it was somewhat funny.. the splooge sushi is only something that one should enjoy in privacy. Smile

and i totally agree with what Nate Q said. These guys are suppose to be role models of the sport.. they are in a profesion. And they are in one of the biggest ticket priced sports out there. people from all over the world want to see this stuff. And when it comes down to it. These are just punks that won't last long if they don't have a wake up call soon. Chris Leben is a prime example of a close call. That dude was a punk. No matter how you bend it. But, he got his poop in a group and realized what he has.!! and how much respect the sport of MMA demands.

Those people are embarassing. Imagine what Randy Couture, Norguera, Chuck Liddel, GSP, Matt Hughes would say if they had to talk to those fuck wads.

Pranks and shit are funny to an extent. Like that Kryzstof dude. His shit was harmless. The worst was probably the itching powder. But, really... tame shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm... yea, glad they edited this out   Umm... yea, glad they edited this out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm... yea, glad they edited this out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- SïK Clan - :: =Sports= :: MMA & Boxing-
Jump to: