- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!!

Go down 
+2
dgnr8
kleenX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kleenX

Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!! Empty
PostSubject: Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!!   Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:35 pm

Check this shit out. SiK in full effect. It is good to see all the old schoolers rolling back home to SOCOM. Bandit, D, Cyrus, LiveWire even!!! Thorn...I miss ya homie, and Daisy as well. I see an Agent009.5 in the wings also and the illustrious GiMpY has made a triumphant return to the SiK fold!!! What the hell is going on with this group of maniacs? I am currently not owning a PS3, but as you might have heard...that is changing. I also am not on the brick as of recent seeing as how I am floatting in the South Pacific off the coast of Okinawa right now. I got stationed in Japan and will be seeing land in a few weeks. I can't wait!!! I will frequent more often and will be looking to see you boys on the field!

-kleenX aka .random. aka JeRm
Back to top Go down
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

PostSubject: Re: Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!!   Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:24 am

What the hell is up man!

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dgnr8.com
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!!   Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:02 am

hey kleen. good to see you. there really are a lot of old people coming back. this game is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
WaveHunter

WaveHunter

PostSubject: Re: Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!!   Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:58 am

Heh kleen. Glad to hear you are almost to land! Where in Japan will you be? I am not a traveler, but Japan intrigues me.

Oh and, Daisy is right on, this game is fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
Viper384

Viper384

PostSubject: Re: Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!!   Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:52 am

Mr Kleen!! what up.
Back to top Go down
kleenX

PostSubject: Re: Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!!   Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:07 pm

my brothers and sisters in arms...I AM back. I_am_kleenX is the name and I look forward to rlling with you all. I miss the shit outta you guys, and took some flak from my wife for getting a PS3 a year after I sold my first one, but it is worth it. Hope to see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!!   Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:54 pm

damn dude. you are on your 2nd PS3.? thats funny shit.

glad to see you bacck on. and will be fun to hang again.
Back to top Go down
kleenX

PostSubject: Re: Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!!   Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:19 am

yeah. I sold the first one cause there wasn't shit on it that I liked playing. Now there is the mighty SOCOM, and I like it! I am a socom addict...what can I say? I had a great time playing with my SiK brothers. Good times!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!!   Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look at the old folks rolling outta the wood works!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- SïK Clan - :: =General stuff= :: Introductions, Instructions, Request & Issues-
Jump to: