- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapon quick change question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WaveHunter

WaveHunter

Weapon quick change question Empty
PostSubject: Weapon quick change question   Weapon quick change question I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:17 pm

I can't quite figure out the weapon wheel thing.

I bring up the weapon wheel, use the directional button or the left stick to select, and then release the O button, this equips the selected weapon, but also changes the quick switch to that weapon. Is there a way to select a weapon without changing the quick switch? What am I missing?

I like to have my pistol and assault weapons in the quick switch, but then how do I throw grenades without messing with it?
Back to top Go down
KWO

PostSubject: Re: Weapon quick change question   Weapon quick change question I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:27 pm

nope your quick select weapon becomes the last weapon equipped when you switch. at this time /6 is looking into the problem but no promises.
Back to top Go down
http://www.VvVHQ.com
WaveHunter

WaveHunter

PostSubject: Re: Weapon quick change question   Weapon quick change question I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:24 pm

Thanks for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon quick change question   Weapon quick change question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon quick change question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- SïK Clan - :: =SOCOM= :: General Socom Talk-
Jump to: