- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tonight Wed Dec 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

Tonight Wed Dec 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tonight Wed Dec 3   Tonight Wed Dec 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:54 am

Tonight Wed Dec 3 Tuf81110

Tonight Wed Dec 3 Wec37_10
Back to top Go down
http://dgnr8.com
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

Tonight Wed Dec 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight Wed Dec 3   Tonight Wed Dec 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:24 am

FUCK JUNIE.!!!!

man i'm glad to see that fuck wad get tapped out. I have to hand it to Dana. By letting Junie stay in, he really dug the knife in deeper. Because even Dana knew that Junie was gonna lose. Its amazing that such a simple mind like junie would even fall for that. what a dip shit that guy was.

How can that guy say he could be effern on his back.?? he could barely beat the dude he fought in his fight before. And that dude SUCKED.

However, i must say, that to be fair to other fighters that he has kicked off the show, Junie should have been gone a while ago. I did like what he said to him right away though..

"dude, i don't know if you're retarded, bi-polar or what, but, you are a fuck up thats for sure"
Back to top Go down
CyrusD

CyrusD

Tonight Wed Dec 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight Wed Dec 3   Tonight Wed Dec 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:34 am

My picks were:

Quote :
Ryan Bader vs. Eliot Marshall - Not too excited about this fight.
George Roop vs. Phillipe Nover - Phillipe Nover all the way!!!!
Vinny Magalhães vs. Krzysztof Soszynski - This is going to be AWESOME. I thought this would be the finals, but guess not. I can't decide on this one!!
Junie Browning vs. Efrain Escudero - Ohhhh man I hope Efrain wins this!

Bader is really boring, he is like Matt Hammill, except Matt Hammill has good ground n pound. Vinny is going to submit Bader pretty bad.

Nover is a bad ass!!!

Vinny and Krzysztof was insane! I was kind of shocked Vinny got that slick submission, I thought Krzysztof was going to win, Vinny looked really nervous before the fight. Still would have rather this be the final fight.

Junie is a clown, I think he'll be in the UFC for 1 or 2 fights, tops then gone.

Nover vs Efrain is going to be a good fight, I think Nover wins it though- I think he is a better all round fighter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyrusd.com
Sponsored content

Tonight Wed Dec 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight Wed Dec 3   Tonight Wed Dec 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight Wed Dec 3
Page 1 of 1