- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CyrusD

CyrusD

Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ???? Empty
PostSubject: Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ????   Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:55 am

I KNOW dgnr8 is coming in to this thread soon.... but

check out what I found....

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=18263390&blogID=453819192
Quote :
I'm training hard and will be dropping down to fight at 155. I will keep you all posted on the info of the fight! But I promise you all that I will do my best to win.

Diego Sanchez is dropping to 155.
I don't understand why he is dropping to 155, he looked impressive in his last two fights- and now he drops down.

BUT, how much crap is going to be talked when Diego and Kenny meet in the ring at 155 between dgnr8 and I?

He loves Diego, I love KenFlo.... when/if this fight happens- I hereby make the official start of the bet, $100! I have $100 on KenFlo to beat Diego at 155.

REMATCH TIME BABY, ITS ON!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyrusd.com
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ????   Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:54 am

I'll take diego over fence-grabber at anywieght for any amount of money.
Back to top Go down
http://dgnr8.com
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ????   Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:54 am

wow, that will be REALLY good fight.!!
Back to top Go down
slinkE

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ????   Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:06 pm

diego in 2nd round if he stays as focused as hes seemed last few fights, if not kenfo EASILY beats him
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ????   Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:32 pm

i am gonna say kenny all the way.. i can say that i've seen kenny getting better and better each fight. where i see the opposite of diego.

Diego started off strong and started dying out.. where kenny is doing the opposite.
Back to top Go down
BullyDawg1

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ????   Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:48 am

Diego will murder Florian! I met Diego in real life sine he is a New Mexico native. He spends New Years in the mountains near where I live. He gave us his autograph and bought us a shot! It was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ????   Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diego Sanchez vs Kenny Florian ????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- SïK Clan - :: =Sports= :: MMA & Boxing-
Jump to: