- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movie Quote Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

Movie Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Movie Quote Game   Movie Quote Game I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Type in a quote from a movie.

Person that guesses it right can type in the next one and so on. or after so long if nobody gets it, someone else can put one up.

Just happen to be watching one now that i'll use.

"a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here. this stuff will make you a god damned sexual tyranosaurus.. just like me"

"i told my girl friend the other day that i would like a little pussy. she said, me too, mine is as big as a house"

both from the same movie. should be pretty easy.

Gonna sticky this too to see how popular it gets. Smile
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

Movie Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Quote Game   Movie Quote Game I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:36 pm

First one is Jesse Ventura from Predator. Don't know who the second one was in Predator.

Next up:

"Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana? "
Back to top Go down
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

Movie Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Quote Game   Movie Quote Game I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:53 pm

- Half Baked -
Back to top Go down
http://dgnr8.com
Razr
Admin
Razr

Movie Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Quote Game   Movie Quote Game I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:10 pm

"Ahh, fuck you! I'm sweatin' my ass off draggin' your fuckin' rope around. Must weigh thirty pounds."
Back to top Go down
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

Movie Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Quote Game   Movie Quote Game I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:32 pm

THis movie just happens to be on - here's the QUOTE:

"Are you not entertained... ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?????"

Movie Quote Game Vikingsmiley
Back to top Go down
http://dgnr8.com
bandit

bandit

Movie Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Quote Game   Movie Quote Game I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:41 pm

GLAD-HE-ATE-HER.

next:

"We're gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like? Come on Yolanda what's Fonzie like?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

Movie Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Quote Game   Movie Quote Game I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:35 pm

PULP FICTION

royale with cheese

and of course...

BRING IN THE GIMP.!!!
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

Movie Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Quote Game   Movie Quote Game I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Here is one.. I think its pretty easy. but, its funny as hell movie.

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?
Back to top Go down
bandit

bandit

Movie Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Quote Game   Movie Quote Game I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:27 am

Christmas Vacation!!!! I knew when I got to "Frank Shirley".

next:

"I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie Quote Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Quote Game   Movie Quote Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Quote Game
Page 1 of 1