- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...

Go down 
+2
Daisy
Razr
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Razr
Admin
Razr

UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... Empty
PostSubject: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:10 pm

I will probably be the only one posting cause D and Cyrus are probably drunk watching the PPV and Scott (sjsanni) won't answer his fucking phone to let me know if he is watching it on his laptop like me (thanks ranger!) Anyway here are my running commentary points...

Holy shit. Great fights so far.

Quarry got pwnered.

Gonzaga beat a mediocre dude that hasn't fought in a fucking year and Goldy sounded like he just won the championship.

Matt Brown. Drops 25 lbs. in two weeks and submits some wrestler man. I like the shit outta Brown.

Fucking McLovin Hazelett. Dude is nasty on the ground. Love the beard. The omoplata was sick. Thought he was gonna break Tamdan Mcgaywad's arm. No sooner than he pulled the arm straight out and started moving the elbow backwards, TM was screaming.

Getting to see a bunch of extra fights tonight. SWEET!
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:18 pm

Fuck! Feed went dead...
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:19 pm

Ok, good feed back up. Missed the end of round 2 of stephens- dos anjos fights.

3 rd starting now. Good technical fight.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:20 pm

WHOA!

DOS got knocked the fuck out!

Nice!

War Lil' Heathen!
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:27 pm

Stephens dedicating knocking out another man to his unborn child.

Kinda weird i thought.

Why the fuck would you interview "I got shot nine times" 50 Cent about fighting?

"I'm betting on Brock because he was being respectful of Randy in his interviews?"

What the fuck? Are you fucking kidding me?

Does Joe just interview celebrities about fighting just to entertain himself? Has to be the reason.

Stpehenson is a crying little bitch. Helluva fighter, but if you have to use being the underdog in a fight to get motivated, you are in the wrong business.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:30 pm

Stephenson out first. Just bothers me that he is upset about being the underdog. Like KenFlo said, "Who cares? Let's just find out in the octagon."

Word.

Here comes KenFlo! Bony motherfucker is gonna unleash some bows on JoeMommy.

Lacy just made his way to the ring on the tv in the background. Come on JT. Knock his motherfucking ass out. Think i just saw Stanky from TUF in JT's corner. Or his twin.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:40 pm

HOly shit. Kenny just ran around for two minutes and then overwhelmed JoeSister .

Like a damn cowboy on a bull. Didn't let go at all. Thought this would be a better fight.

Get's Penn next. Can't wait to see Baby Jay and KenFlo get it the fuck on.

Taylor wearing the Arkansas Razorback shorts again! He is winning first two rounds pretty easily.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:49 pm

Here they come!

Let's get it on!
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:58 pm

Taylor and Lacy are throwing some fucking bombs!

That fucking ref is gonna get his ass knocked out if he keeps getting in close grabbing their arms and shit.

Great fucking fight so far.

Here we go with Brock and Randy.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:05 am

Damnit! Two good ass fucking fights. Talor peppering the shit out of Lacy with that jab. Glad he remembered how to fucking throw it finally.

Brock scared of Randy on the ground. LnP except for two punches.

Close round, probably Brock due to the two takedowns.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:11 am

FUCK.

Good shot and lots of follow up punches. Okay stoppage. COngrats Brock.

Sable is getting old as fuck.

Nog will tear his fucking ass up!

At least Taylor is busting up Lacy's ass.
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:13 am

LOL!

Big ass hamhocks.

Just a big sumbitch!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:20 am

Oh boy, guess who got the highest score on the Fantasy league? Oh that would be Maddie and mommy, so yes it's Daisy. Smile

SmileyCentral.com
Back to top Go down
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:23 am

C-grats Miss DaisyMae.

I got like half of mine wrong. Damnit!

Come on Big Nog don't let me down.
Back to top Go down
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:12 am

DUDE! awesome night of fights right? They showed every fucken fight... even tho i didnt know half of them cuz they're new they were fucken talented and good..

- U see that HUGE fucken Uppercut that landed and fucked up dos junto or whatever the fuck his name was?

- Im not a fan or george gargoyle bu this fight was actually fucken good..

- Hazlett is wicked on the ground..

- Poor nate, tough way to come back,, but i've read about and seen Damian miaiaiaia fight and he's the truth.

Hey Razr, did you notice every fucken fights going for an omlaplata? we were talken and its like the UFC said ok, if u finish with an omla, we're gonna give u X amount of extra $$.. they werent even thro'n triangle, straight grabben shoulders for omplas.

Yea i coulda done without the 50 cent commercial airtime shit,, in danas last video blog, he has a meeting with 50 about him doing some songs as entry music so this shit didnt suprise me to much.

all and all man, for a fight card of guys i hadnt heard of, the fights were pretty fucken exciting. AND they showed every fucken fight on the card.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dgnr8.com
CyrusD

CyrusD

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:30 am

wow
great night of fights

Can't believe Brock won.... insane!

KENFLO R0X
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyrusd.com
Daisy

Daisy

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:15 am

i so agree, i love kenflo. i was so close on his. i had wrong submission and was a min off...if i recall right.
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:54 am

yeah, i'm actually surprised that Ken submitted Joe Daddy.

Sounds like a pimp name.
Back to top Go down
Thorn2k
Admin
Thorn2k

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:19 am

Ok, so lesner is gonna face the winner of Mir and Nougerra right.??

So, we don't have to worry about Mir fighting him.

Its gonna be tough to find someone to beat Lesner.

In my opinion, gonna need to find a heavy weight that is damn good with submissions. Then find someone that can either stuff him on his take downs, or be able to get out from under him.. hell even randy did a good job of that. THEN, you gotta have someone that can either take enough punches before they finish him off with a submission.. or someone that can avoid the punches.

I think submission is gonna be the way to go. Otherwise they'll have to go the full distance with him trading punches to a descion. Because i don't think he can be taken down for a g&p. or knocked out even.
Back to top Go down
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:04 pm

*******My Prediciton******* *******My Prediciton*******

AND WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR 6 MONTHS NOW - BRING "KING MO" INTO THE UFC!!

Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal - remember this name

the dude throws dan henderson, sokodujujuju, lindland around in practice like they're all fuckin 155'ers... the dude has a bad ass wrestling background but is nice with his hands... Dudes only had 2 fights..... He's the future in this division... gettheseballs

His Fight Finder -
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Muhammed-Lawal-29858

Couple Fights on You Tube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4VvFbBa2iw
Against Travis Wiuff - who's not exactly an amatuer with over 60 ppro fights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5uFCbtx1To
Against Fabio Silva - whos been around and fights top notch guys.

Yahoo article about him -
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=mmajunkie-Muhammed_King_Mo_Lawal_Sengoku_impact&prov=mmajunkie&type=lgns

cheers - on the king mo bandwagon before the bus is even on the radar
Back to top Go down
CyrusD

CyrusD

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:12 pm

DG you owe me 20 right? What a Face

ALSO:
Randy Couture vs. Brock Lesnar - I got this right.
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Josh Hendricks - I got this right.
Joe Stevenson vs. Kenny Florian - I got this right.
Demian Maia vs. Nathan Quarry - I got this right.
Dustin Hazelett vs. Tamdan McCrory - I got this right.
Jeremy Stephens vs. Rafael dos Anjos - I got this right.
Alvin Robinson vs. Mark Bocek - I got this wrong!
Jorge Gurgel vs. Aaron Riley - I got this right.
Ryan Thomas vs. Matt Brown - I got this right.

I think this is the first time I've gotten more right than wrong hahahaha
Back to top Go down
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:17 pm

fucken kenny whorian,,, yea i owe u 20..

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
bandit

bandit

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:49 pm

cheatin ass razor elbows.
Back to top Go down
CyrusD

CyrusD

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:23 pm

bandit wrote:
cheatin ass razor elbows.

He didn't throw one elbow...
he did grab the fence.... hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:49 pm

YEA that cock sucker grabbed the fence,, he needs to be banned from the sport for ever for doing that shit in every fight.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- SïK Clan - :: =Sports= :: MMA & Boxing-
Jump to: