- SïK Clan -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...

Go down 
+2
Daisy
Razr
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Razr
Admin
Razr

UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:55 pm

Thorn2k wrote:
Ok, so lesner is gonna face the winner of Mir and Nougerra right.??

So, we don't have to worry about Mir fighting him.

Its gonna be tough to find someone to beat Lesner.

In my opinion, gonna need to find a heavy weight that is damn good with submissions. Then find someone that can either stuff him on his take downs, or be able to get out from under him.. hell even randy did a good job of that. THEN, you gotta have someone that can either take enough punches before they finish him off with a submission.. or someone that can avoid the punches.

I think submission is gonna be the way to go. Otherwise they'll have to go the full distance with him trading punches to a descion. Because i don't think he can be taken down for a g&p. or knocked out even.

You just described Big Nog with that paragraph.
Back to top Go down
dgnr8
Admin
dgnr8

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Go look at the big nog vs fedor or big nog vs bob sapp fight -

the dude is money for the long haul.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dgnr8.com
Razr
Admin
Razr

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:06 pm

If you need someone that can take a fucking beating and then pull it out, Big Nog is your man.

He can take a beating that would make Jack Bauer break and then pull it out.

I laughed at people that watched him fight Sylvia with me and thought that Sylvia stood a chance because of his standup. I just told all of em they were nuts. Sure enough Tim got off through the first two rounds and then Nog grabbed his ass and smiled. Tim knew it was over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...   UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC 91 thoughts and running commentary...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- SïK Clan - :: =Sports= :: MMA & Boxing-
Jump to: